Fort Concho NHL New Visitor's Center
San Angelo, Texas
Established in 1867, along the banks of the Concho River, Fort Concho National Historic Landmark is owned and operated by the City of San Angelo. Antenora Architects is adaptively reusing two original limestone Army Barracks as a New Visitor Center to welcome its guests from around the world.
Currently In Bidding
The Gin at the Co-op District